- This event has passed.
Eco-Summer Challenge #4: Get Inspired!
July 26 @ 12:00 am - August 1 @ 12:00 am
1. Your final challenge is to use your creativity and create a one-of-a-kind art piece.
2. Choose one of the prompts below:
a. An art piece that shows why you love water and why
water is important.
b. An art piece of your favorite animal or plant! Include the plant
or animal’s name on your entry.
c. A landscape of your favorite body of water like a lake, river, or
3. Create your art piece using any materials that inspire you! The theme of these challenge is to appreciate water and nature, so challenge yourself to use some natural materials like leaves, sticks, and grass in your piece.
4. You can also create a written piece (a poem or short story).
5. BONUS: Share your art piece with us on social media: Instagram: @crcompact and Twitter:@The_Compact
SUBMIT TO BE THIS WEEK’S WINNER!
Find a parent or adult and have them help you submit a picture of your art piece! You can submit your photo through this link: https://bit.ly/summer-challenge-2020 until Sunday, August 2nd at midnight!
The prize this week is a Nature Journaling Kit!
Thank you to our sponsor: KEEN Footwear!