A rain barrel is a system that collects and stores rainwater from a building’s rooftop
Rain barrels capture rainwater that would otherwise be lost to runoff and be diverted to our neighborhood streams and storm drains.
Benefits of harvesting your own rainwater:
- Reduce the amount of polluted runoff that reaches our streams
- Provide plants the water they like
- Save energy and money used when water is processed to drinking quality standards
- Save you money on your water bills
- Provide water during drought periods