The Red River Watershed is approximately 1,457 square miles and has an estimated population of 245,000 people. Use the map below to find out if you live in the watershed or to simply explore! The area within the purple boundary is within the watershed.
Water Quality in the Red River Watershed
Learn more about water quality in the Red River Watershed and what you can do to improve it using iCreek.
Learn More about the Red River Watershed
- Red River Watershed Association
- TDEC – Red River Watershed Website
- TDEC – Water Pollution Control Interactive Map
- TDEC – 303d Reports on Impaired TN Waters
- KDOW – 303d Report on Impaired KY Waters
- EPA’s Surf Your Watershed Webpage: Red River
- Obtain NatureServe species data for this watershed (including rare and endangered species)
.Page produced in collaboration with
The Nature Conservancy of Tennessee