The Obey River Watershed is approximately 947 square miles and has an estimated population of about 40,000 people. Use the map below to find out if you live in the watershed or to simply explore! The area within the purple boundary is within the watershed.
Water Quality in the Obey River Watershed
Learn more about water quality in the Obey River Watershed and what you can do to improve it using iCreek.
Learn More about the Obey River Watershed
- TDEC – Obey River Watershed Website
- TDEC – Water Pollution Control Interactive Map
- TDEC – 303d Reports on Impaired TN Waters
- EPA’s Surf Your Watershed Site: Obey River Watershed
- Obtain NatureServe species data for this watershed (including rare and endangered species)
Page produced in collaboration with
The Nature Conservancy of Tennessee