Join the Cumberland River Compact as we explore what types of living things are found in healthy streams! In this video you will learn and practice:
- How to make scientific observations
- What a benthic macroinvertebrate is.
- How scientists collect creek critters
- What creek critters tell us about stream health
- How humans impact the water cycle and our environment.
You can also find pre and post activities to go with this video under the button below that says “Go to Lesson Plan”.
Video captions available in English.