- This event has passed.
Volunteer: Tree Planting
March 20, 2021 @ 9:00 am
Volunteers will help us plant large ball and burlap trees to improve a riparian zone along Mansker Creek. This is an integral part of our major stream restoration project to protect the stream banks from erosion.
Volunteers should anticipate digging and lifting. We provide all tools and gloves. Volunteers should bring water, snacks, and optionally their own pair of gloves if they have them.
Please review our COVID – 19 volunteer guidelines below.
1. Volunteers must bring and wear a face mask while attending an event. We’ll have extras on hand if anyone forgets theirs at home!
2. Volunteers should stay home if they have recently tested positive for COVID – 19.
3. Volunteers should stay home if within the past two weeks they have
– Traveled out of state.
– Had symptoms of COVID – 19.
– Come in contact with anyone who has had symptoms of or have tested positive for
COVID – 19.
4. We encourage volunteers to stay home if they or someone they live with are at a higher risk of complications from COVID – 19 due to age or underlying medical conditions.
5. We encourage volunteers to sign up with someone they have been quarantining with (ie a roommate, significant other).