A Global Generosity Movement
Giving Tuesday is a global day of people doing good — and don’t we need it this year! This day – Dec1, following Black Friday sales and holiday buzz, reminds us to lend a hand to the causes we care about most.
Your continued support of the Cumberland River Compact and its programs keeps our watershed healthy. When we see the support from our donors, volunteers, and peers, we know that we can achieve our mission of a healthy watershed.
There are many ways to give back to your watershed this year:
- Donate if you can
- Volunteer if you are able
- Learn about our programs and share information
- Follow us on social media
- Take action at home to make your yard more river friendly (plant a rain garden, install a rain barrel, plant native plants and trees, protect your creek with a buffer)
- Pick up litter in your community that otherwise washes into our waterways
- Pick up pet waste and encourage others to do the same
Your Watershed, Your Future
Your support of the Cumberland River Compact goes a long way. Each year, our capacity to take on bigger projects and water quality challenges grows. From neighborhoods to farms, we are working to address the root causes of water quality issues in positive and innovative ways.
Have you considered giving a recurring donation? Setting up a recurring donation of just $10 a month makes giving easy and affordable.