The Middle Cumberland River Watershed is approximately 649 square miles and has an estimated population of 560,000 people. It is also known as the Cheatham Lake Wateshed. Use the map below to find out if you live in the watershed or to simply explore! The area within the purple boundary is within the watershed.
Water Quality in the Middle Cumberland River Watershed
Learn more about water quality in the Middle Cumberland River Watershed and what you can do to improve it using iCreek.
Learn More about the Middle Cumberland Watershed
- Richland Watershed Alliance
- Mill Creek Watershed Association
- TDEC – Middle Cumberland Watershed Website
- TDEC – Water Pollution Control Interactive Map
- TDEC – 303d Reports on Impaired TN Waters
- Obtain NatureServe species data for this watershed (including rare and endangered species)
Page produced in collaboration with
The Nature Conservancy of Tennessee